Monday 2 January 2012

New years

Wow not even a week into the new year and in this one small town, there's been a shooting killing four people and my friends neighbour was found dead. Linky

Doesn't seem like a very good start to the new year. It's really strange that you hear this sort of thing on the news but think so little of it as it's never so close to home, but this time it's right on my doorstep.
Seems so tragic so early into the new year and the fact these events just seem to be getting more and more widespread, I don't think it paints a good picture for the rest of this year. Just goes to show you can never be too sure who you live next too.

My deepest sympathy to all those involved, I'm sure things will get better.

Happy new year and all that... I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment