Saturday 21 January 2012

Netflix

Totally watching the Mothman Prophecy on the Netflix 360 app. Works smooth as anying even on this slow internet connection, it's not stopped to buffer once. I'm pretty impressed... Cool app but needs more films available. I'm sure this will come in time.

It's really strange to see this on my xbox, I never thought that it would go from such a dedicated gaming device to this multimedia device we have now. I never thought I would use this for anything other than gaming but I do. With the newest dashboard update it feels like the games are taking a back seat, with apps and social integration on the main dashboard screen. Interesting time for games consoles, they're not just conoles anymore.
In my view it's long overdue, all this technology has been around for ages, but now it's only just coming together, allowing devices to talk to eachother. Exciting stuff for the next generation of consoles... Farmville on the Xbox next....

No comments:

Post a Comment