Monday 28 January 2013

Mugshot


My girlfirend presented me one day with a mugshot.
"here take this I'll never eat it"
This is taken to mean, "I know this is god awful and I won't eat it, you'll eat anything so should have it".

SO a few weeks later I'm a little hungry at work but not full on hungry. Suffering from the last stages of man flu
I figure I'll give it a go.

It's pasta and sauce in a mug sized packed. pop it in a mug add hot water and BINGO ready made pasta stuff.
Problem is, how do I eat it?.
I got a fork to tackle the pasta meaning I'm left with the soup like sludge thats left. Do I drink it like a boss,
chuck it or use a spoon.
My prefered method of attack for a soup is spoon, followed closely by bread of some form. The problem with being confined
to a mug sized opening is neither are viable..
And so it sits waiting...

It tasted like a Greggs sausage roll, not sure if thats good or bad, It did say chicken flavour.. Maybe it was my lack of taste because of my flu, maybe it just is that flavour ?!

What Doesn't kill you makes you stronger!







No comments:

Post a Comment